My first blog- mom of twin boy and girl

Welcome World,
This is my first blog ever. Why did I ever want to become a blogger? Well because I was always researching blogs related to mother of twins, etc. I was motivated by reading similar stories and experiences and I wanted to share my own story, my own experience.

Let me start by expressing that I have boy/girl twins. They are turning 16 months tomorrow and its crazy how fast time flies by. They are my motivation, my loves, my everything. Being a parent is not an easy job, it's hard work, but it is an amazing experience and so worth it. The first year was tough for us as parents because they hardly slept, one would wake up and then the other did the same. We would wake up every few hours. Of course they say the first three months are the toughest, well for us was the first 9 to 12 months. They started sleeping after a year old.. Finally some sleep.. Some rest.. Some time to close your eyes and reflect. I enjoy sleeping.. But I guess I no more sleeping for us. Coffee has become my best friend, my energy to make it through the day, if I ever get a chance to truly enjoy that cup of coffee without any interruptions. The first year was an important year, the first everything, the first smile, the first crawl, the first step, the first word, etc, being a mother has changed my life for the better.. I reflect on what is more important in life.. I reflect on family, on life, on being a daughter, sister, friend, wife and momma of twins. All these roles are important to me but knowing that I am responsible for two little ones, to care for them for the rest of our lives is just another experience that takes us to another level, another level of love. Unconditional love to be exact...love that will last forever and ever. They are supposed to be sleeping right now.. And while I am writing this my eyes are slowly shutting down... Why because I am tired and they had an interesting night last night. We just hope..just hope they sleep all night until 7am or 8am. Lets just hope... Well as for my first blog.. I hope that all of you have a good night. -D